Friday, April 13, 2007

Our next base assignment is...

Utah, here we come! Out of all the exotic places we listed to move to, the Air Force and apparently the Lord feels it's best that our little Hiller family move to Utah this fall! I admit, I was totally shocked and didn't believe Josh at first... I was excited and disappointed all at the same time! This means, I will be right by all of my sisters... whom I do miss! This means, Ethan will get to know his extended family and cousins better! This means, closer to both sides of grandparents for Ethan too! The only thing that scares me is being too close to family and it taking away from "us" being our own little one... which, I love! We will still be us, but the extensions of us will be a whole lot closer too! Utah?? Yeap, I still have to remind myself, Utah! No more ocean and warm winter weather! Even though it's not England or Japan, this will still be a great opportunity for us to meet new people as well as be so close to so many or our friends and family!

No comments: