Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Do you remember?

Hi Girls,
Do any of you remember a plain white teddy bear that could be yours and you want to keep? It's about 12" tall when sitting, black eyes and nose and that's it. All white. Otherwise I will just give it away. There will be more questions as I go thru more and more things at the farm. Especially if you remember any of your toys...there's alot of them.
It's so nice to have my king size bed, although it was very emotional to take it out of the bedroom at the farm. It was definetly a closure I didn't want. We still need to get the dresser out of the bedroom there.
This Saturday is Tuttle's very LAST graduation. I plan to go and Grandma wants to go too. We got an invite for Lindsey Livingston. The last two Fitterers will be graduating too, Elizabeth and Nathan. I can't beleive the school is closing, it is sad.
Let me know of any items that you remember that you want at the farm.
Love, Mom

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

I can't believe that was the last Tuttle graduation ever! Gosh, what are they going to do with the school? Auction? I want some of the stuff from the school!