Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Stuart's June 2007 emails

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 To: All
Hey everyone how are you all doing im great. We had a baptism this past thursday for Faye Adl which was kind of ramdom but it was all good and went well. that is the news for last week and for this week i am getting surgery on thursday ate 6:00 am so that should be fine Well hope you all are doing well
Love,
Elder Danielson

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 To:All
Hi everyone how are you all doing. Today we got to go to the temple in New Port Beach and I went through for Gramdpa Patterson Which was really cool. It was a really great experiance to be albe to do that. So mom i will send you that little slip in the mail some time soon. We picked up a new investigator this past weak wich was great. Well Love you all.
Love,
Elder Danielson

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 To: All
Hey everyone
how are you all doing? I'm doing great. And i love my new area, I guess its because its right by the beach and I can see the ocean everyday now. Its pretty nice. Well im covering only 2 wards now and they are realy good wards that are very missionary minded so hopfuly we can get somthing going in this area now we only have one investigator and see is not really progressing so we will have to work on that. Well Hope all is well there and i love you all.
Love,
Elder Danielson

Tuesday, June 5, 2007 To: All
Hey evryone
how are you all. Well I got transfered to San Clamenta which is right on the coast, you can see the ocean from my front door,so thats pretty nice. My comp.is Elder Fiupo from American Somoa. Well just this past sun. we did have a baptism and Joan Sandberge got baptised to that was pretty good it was nice to have a baptism there before I left. So how are all of you doing. This transfer meating today my traner went home Elder Breyman from Texas. I always injoy going to transfer meatings because then I can see all the other elders and freinds that i've made out here. Well have a good one.
Love,
Elder Danielson

No comments: