Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thanksgiving Day 2007

On Thanksgiving Day, Josh and I will be hosting the festivities! Please come to our house, especially for dinner. We don't have any specific plans for the meal, but just come for the whole day! You can even come early in the morning too! We would love it! We could probably do a little list on here of the menu and you could put your name by whatever you'd like to bring maybe! That would help me out! Everyone cross your fingers too so that Mom and Dad are able to come this year! That would be great! Jesse has his school break from the 19th-23rd, so I believe he will stay with Josh and I and may come down early. Possibly as early as the night of the 16th and as late as the night of the 25th! Cool, huh!?
Here is a beginning list of the menu:

Relish Tray
Beverage
Rolls
Turkey (Josh and I are collecting money vouchers for a Turkey at Macey's Food Store!)
Ham
Green Bean Casserole
Cranberries
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Pie
Whipped Cream

Add to this list if you'd like and if there is something you'd REALLY like to bring, put your name by it!
Also, for the guys:
On Thanksgiving morning the Hiller family has a basketball game they play with another family they are friends with and would love to have you join the Hiller team for a little help this year! They play at a stake center some place in Centerville! Then, you can come back here and shower, nap... whatever you'd like! Keep it in mind at least!
Also, Wednesday night the 21st (night before Thanksgiving) Hillers do pie night... I'm sure they would love to have anyone who is in town to come eat pie before you get too full to thoroughly enjoy it!

No comments: