Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Hey everyone how are you all. Im great. We just had another Baptism
this past sunday and it went really good. I also just shipped my bike home
last Fri. So it should get there soon if it hasn't already. It cost
like 60 dollars and weighted 80 pounds. I put more stuff in there then
just the bike. Everythings going pretty good. Last night we were at a
Ward BQQ at the beach but were we were all eating was not on the sand and
were the sand begins the mission ends and the ward members new that so
one guy desides to push me on to the sand. So I guess I left the
mission buy like 2 feet. Ha Ha.
Well See ya all later.
Love
Elder Danielson
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Hey everyone how are you all. Me, well i'm still doing great. We have another baptism this sunday, so that will be very exciting. I will prabably be shipping my bike home this Friday. Anyways things are going good.
Love ya all.
Elder Danielson
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Hey everyone how are you all. I am great. The work is going ok, this past sat. night we had a lessen with an investigator and we set a baptismal date with him for may 10th. But i guess i wont be there. Anyway things are good. Talk to ya later
Love
Elder Danielson
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Hey everyone how are you all. Im still doing really good. Well this past week was really good we have been getting alot of street contacts and lessens and we got 2 baptisms on edsen range this past sunday. The person I baptised is Carl Joseph Hansen Jr. and But i had forgoten my camera so we never got picures. I was pretty upset about that. Everything else is going really good, Elder Petersen and I seem to work good together, It really helps the work out wene there is no contention in the companionship. Well hope everything is going good for all of you.
Love Elder Danielson
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Hey everyone how are you all. I'm good. Well I got transfered to Oceanside and my new comp. is elder petersen from sandy utah. I also cover Edsen range on camp pendelton and we already have 2 baptisms coming up on sunday. Covering edsen range means that we teach and hold church services for all the marines that are going through bout camp. , its pretty cool. Well hope all is well
Love Elder Danielson
Hey mom and dad
i know you said that heidi have my projecter, but can you make sure that i can have that back for wene i get home because i really want it to use like the day after i get home and can you also send out a deer aplication for me, Thancks
love Edler Danielson
No comments:
Post a Comment