So, today Kenton, Lydia and Scott were in a parade with the USU hockey players. They had a blast! Mom went down to Alycia and Brenna's baby shower at Heidi's house. I can't believe that tomorrow has come so fast! My doctor said to call the hospital in the morning around 8am to check in and they will induce me around noon so my doctor and I can both go to church. Kenton and Lydia have their primary program in church tomorrow, so it will be really nice to be able to do that. Anyways, the reason they are inducing me tomorrow is that all my measurements (effacement, dilation, etc.) all are really far along and since my Labor always lasts an hour or usually less, they are going to induce me as soon as they can...which is only allowed at 39 weeks, which I will be exactly 39 weeks along tomorrow! My doctor is the doctor on call this weekend, so it will work out perfectly! Otherwise, I would have been induced on Monday. But, this way we won't have to worry about kids in school and Serena and Heidi can both come! Our next door neighbors are going to watch the kids for us, so Serena, Heidi and Mom will all be able to be in the room when the baby is born. I'm so glad that Mom was able to come be with us!!!! THANKS!!!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
New page design!
Hi Everyone! I've made a new background and header for the family web page with the help of mom! Do you all like it? Also, I thought I would add this picture too...if you don't already have it.
So, today Kenton, Lydia and Scott were in a parade with the USU hockey players. They had a blast! Mom went down to Alycia and Brenna's baby shower at Heidi's house. I can't believe that tomorrow has come so fast! My doctor said to call the hospital in the morning around 8am to check in and they will induce me around noon so my doctor and I can both go to church. Kenton and Lydia have their primary program in church tomorrow, so it will be really nice to be able to do that. Anyways, the reason they are inducing me tomorrow is that all my measurements (effacement, dilation, etc.) all are really far along and since my Labor always lasts an hour or usually less, they are going to induce me as soon as they can...which is only allowed at 39 weeks, which I will be exactly 39 weeks along tomorrow! My doctor is the doctor on call this weekend, so it will work out perfectly! Otherwise, I would have been induced on Monday. But, this way we won't have to worry about kids in school and Serena and Heidi can both come! Our next door neighbors are going to watch the kids for us, so Serena, Heidi and Mom will all be able to be in the room when the baby is born. I'm so glad that Mom was able to come be with us!!!! THANKS!!!
So, today Kenton, Lydia and Scott were in a parade with the USU hockey players. They had a blast! Mom went down to Alycia and Brenna's baby shower at Heidi's house. I can't believe that tomorrow has come so fast! My doctor said to call the hospital in the morning around 8am to check in and they will induce me around noon so my doctor and I can both go to church. Kenton and Lydia have their primary program in church tomorrow, so it will be really nice to be able to do that. Anyways, the reason they are inducing me tomorrow is that all my measurements (effacement, dilation, etc.) all are really far along and since my Labor always lasts an hour or usually less, they are going to induce me as soon as they can...which is only allowed at 39 weeks, which I will be exactly 39 weeks along tomorrow! My doctor is the doctor on call this weekend, so it will work out perfectly! Otherwise, I would have been induced on Monday. But, this way we won't have to worry about kids in school and Serena and Heidi can both come! Our next door neighbors are going to watch the kids for us, so Serena, Heidi and Mom will all be able to be in the room when the baby is born. I'm so glad that Mom was able to come be with us!!!! THANKS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment