Monday, June 22, 2009

In loving memory of Gloria



Gloria was quickly taken from us on Sunday, June 21, 2009
Everyone is in shock and disbelief. They say God takes the BEST...this time he took one of the best from our family. She will be missed so much. How can her loved ones go on without her????? She is leaving such a huge void!
Gloria and I are the best friends that first cousins can ever be! We grew up together and were together alot. I have the sweetest memories of us staying over night together, going to movies, always hanging together at all the huge family get togethers and just liking each other the most of all the clan! We both ended up marrying guys from Tuttle! She was a teacher in the Tuttle school and taught all of my kids in one area or another. How amazing was that?!?
In these last years after moving off the farm, I would call her just to keep in touch and see how she was doing and just hear her voice. The last time I talked to her was the evening of June 12th to tell her I wouldn't be at our annual family picnic the following day cause I hadn't been feeling good. How I wish I would have gone now just to see her one last time. How precious is life. May we live each day to it's fullest....for tomorrow is not promised to anyone.
I will miss you terribly dear, precious cousin and friend of mine. I look forward to running into your arms when we meet again!! I love you, Nancy

No comments: