Friday, July 17, 2009

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY SERENA JOY


Serena turned 28 on July 14th and is even more beautiful and funny then ever before. Our family is truly blessed to have her and brings us much joy.
I was grateful to be in Utah and be with her. Our family had two gatherings for her. One on Friday, July 1oth when Cooleys came down to SLC for an eye appt for Lydia. So we had a supper at Serena's house that day. I made my potatoe salad and sloppy joes. Everyone was able to come except the Hillers. Then on the 14th we had another supper at Hiller's and I made chicken pot pie at her request. She came with her two friends Rachel and Sherry. Jess, Tyson, Alycia and Brenna were able to come too. That was the first time Jess got to see baby Kahlan.

1 comment:

Sally said...

very true, she just gets better and better!