Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Hey everyone how are you all. Im still good. And Tyler Carkey is still getting baptised this friday. I will be the one to conferm him on sunday. We Have another zone conference tomorrow so that will be good. Well
love
Elder Danielson
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Hey everyone how are you. Im still great. Not much new this week. But Ted Katrel came to church, he is the defensive cordinator for the Chargers. His family are members and i guess they are from mineapplose. So thats cool. I've meet a lot of people from the NFL on my mission Doug Jolley even gave me his card and signed it. He played for the Jets. Well time out here is shure going by fast I don't have to much left out here. But I love every minute of it.
Love
Elder Danielson
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Hi everyone
how are you all doing. Sorry for not e-mailing last week. Im doing really good. Transferes is today but my comp. and me are both staying. So i will now be in this area for 6 months now and i only have 2 more transferes left wich is 12 weeks. Our investigator Tyler Carkey is getting baptized on the 29th so thats really good. Well for p-day today we all went ice skating that was fun but i fell a few times. Not much else is new
Love
Elder Danielson
No comments:
Post a Comment