Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Stuart's March 2008 emails - ssdanielson@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, March 25, 2008
He everyone how are you all. Well I am getting transfered. It's a bumber. Owell tho it will be my last area and companion. Transfer meating is at 4:30 today and then i will find out were i'll go. I have more pics but I already packed the usb cord in my lugag so i will e-mail them next week. Well love you all.
Elder Danielson

Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Hey everyone
how are you all. Im still doing great. Its pretty crazy I only have 7 weeks left. Transferes are in a week and I really hope I don't get transfered. Not much happened this week, just the same old stuff. The stake president here in Penasquitos just got called to be a mission presidant in some spanish speaking mission his name is pres. Northcut you will probably see him in the church news for new mission pres. called. Anyways hope all is well with all of you all.
Love ya all.
Elder Danielson

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Ha So let me get this strat now Alycia and Theresa are both pregnant. Thats so crazy. I am so exited. I will acually be home for it too. Bravo Ladies, Bravo. Well everything with me is all good, this past week my comp. had a doctors app. because somthing is going on with his heart, Sister Levitte drove us and Alycia she knows Lisa Steadman. And today we went to the temple again. I always love going there, we went to the San Diego Temple, I thinck thats my favorite one. Its so cool. Well hope everthing is all well. And Dad do not sell my bike I'm just going to ship it home. Well I love you guys.
Elder Danielson

Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Hey everyone there are pictures of Tyler. My comp. Elder Lyman baptized him , and I confermed him on sunday. It was really cool. Tyler has really come a long way, due to his family life and everthing. It was really a spiritual experiance to be able to to teach him. Hope everything is well with all of you.
Love
Elder Danielson




No comments: